PROJECT MANAGER – Future Fibres Rigging Systems S.L.
Based in Valencia, Alcasser
Full time position.
As a Project manager at Future Fibres, your primary job is to ensure customer satisfaction. The project manager is responsible for receiving rigging orders (projects) from the sales team, and ensuring that they are designed, manufactured, and delivered to the customer on time, in budget, and at the correct level of quality.
The Project Management role at Future Fibres is key to the success of the business. PM’s work throughout the business, with the sales team, the purchasing team, the production team, and the senior management team.
- Main focal point for customer projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate quality, resource, time, and cost issues to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assist QC at quality control of project, or in absence of QC be able to perform quality control independent
- Great interpersonal skills – needing to motivate and maintain relationships in varying circumstances.
- Mechanical, aeronautical or naval engineer experience -Working experience in project management in the technical sector
- Independent, pro-active, problem solver, and innovative
- Commercially minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Hands-on experience with composite manufacturing is preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to balance short term needs with longer term project planning.
- Sailor or worked within the marine industry in the sailing sector
Please apply by sending CV and Cover Letter, both in English, to