Perfil candidato: Ingeniero naval con experiencia en mooring
Formación requerida: Ingeniero Naval
Nº de plazas: 1
Ubicación: Gran Canaria
Fechas presentación candidaturas: 15 – Sep. Las entrevistas pueden ser antes de la fecha límitehr@floatingpowerplant.com
Floating Power Plant Canarias SL is developing a technology demonstration project at the Plocan test site east of Gran Canaria. The project aims to demonstrate the capabilities of FPPs technology, including showcasing the delivery of clean energy to various applications.
Floating Power Plant Canarias SL (FPP) is looking for Naval Architect or Marine Engineer to join our fast-growing business and team. If you want to have direct influence and be part of a renewable energy adventure – please send an application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Conceptual, FEED design of mooring and anchors/piles for a site-specific project
• Project management of subcontractors
• Marine systems requirements and specification
• Engagement with authorities
• Engagement with vendors
• Development of Demonstration project at the Plocan site
• The applicant must be enthusiastic and self-driven and be able to work independently.
• Experience with hydrodynamic simulations (Deeplines)
• Knowledge of standards and codes (API, DNV)
• Model test experience is a plus
• Fluent in English (Spoken and written)
• Spanish (at least at conversation level) preferable but not required
• Team player
• Experienced computer user (office, CAD etc.)
• Master’s degree in Naval Architecture or Marine engineering, or similar
• Design of marine structures, ships, or offshore energy systems
• Engineering and/or project management experience
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant position(s)
• Must be eligible to work in Spain
The place of work is Gran Canaria, Spain. The applicant must have or be able to take Residency in Gran Canaria. Travel and work abroad must be expected.