We are looking for a junior naval architect with previous experience in hydrodynamics to join our team.
You will take part of the hydrodynamic department, as an engineer you will participate in the following tasks:
- Ship design, hull shape definition and power prediction
- CFD analyses to determine:
- hull resistance analyses
- hull optimization
- autopropulsion and bollard pull analyses
- energy efficiency improvement
- superestructures aerodynamic analyses
- Seakeeping and stationkeeping analysis
- DP simulations
- Model test specification and follow up
- Marine operations
- Other advanced analyses
- Msc in Naval Architecture is a MUST
- Good academic knowledge in physics and particularly in hydrodynamics
- Previous experience will be appreciated, preferably in CFD simulations and/or model testing facilities
- Experienced in general engineering tools and software with some programming skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and writing.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
Work permit in Spain
This role is to be developed on site in Madrid area.
You will join a team of more than 60 engineers with excellent team working culture, and collaborative environment.
Interested registered naval architects and ocean engineers may send their application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: 22 Hydrodynamic Engineer